Pentek CBR2-10R 9 3/4 inch × 2 7/8 inch Lead and Cyst Removal Carbon Block Cartridge
AS LOW AS
The unique structure of the carbon block enables it to reduce Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba, and Toxoplasma cysts. The Pentek CBR2-10R 9 3/4 inch × 2 7/8 inch Lead and Cyst Removal Carbon Block Cartridge combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Bonded PAC
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Outer Wrap: Polyolefin
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gaskets: Buna-N
- Temperature Rating: 40-165ºF (4.4-73.9ºC)
- Maximum Dimensions: 2 7/8″ x 9 3/4″ (73 mm x 124 mm)
- Micron Rating (nominal)*: 0.5
- Initial ?P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): Flow restricted to 0.6 gpm (2.3 Lpm) with built-in Flow restrictor
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction @ Flow Rate: >>20,000 gallons @ 0.6 gpm (75,700L @ 2.3 Lpm)
- VOC* gallons @ gpm: 600 @ 0.6 (2270L @ 2.3 Lpm)
- MTBE* gallons @ gpm: 500 @ 0.6 (1890L @ 2.3 Lpm)
- Cyst Reduction*†: >99.95%
- Lead & Mercury Reduction*: 2000 gallons @ 0.6 gpm (7570L @ 3.8 Lpm)
* Based on manufacturer’s internal testing
- Certain state require system registration or certification for health-related contaminant reduction claims.
- Chlorine and lead reduction tests conducted by Pentair Water Treatment at 0.6 gallons per minute with a Pentek Slim Line (SL) housing.
- Meets NSF Standard 42 for chlorine taste & odor reduction.*
- † Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma cyst claim based on tests showing greater than 99.95% reduction using NSF Standard 53 protocol.
Warning: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit