Pentek Big Blue EP-BB 9 3/4 inch × 4 1/2 inch High Dirt Holding Capacity Cartridge
AS LOW AS
A high porosity design helps prevent the cartridge from plugging before its adsorption capacity is exhausted, maximizing the utilization of the carbon while maintaining low-pressure drop. The Pentek Big Blue EP-BB 9 3/4 inch × 4 1/2 inch High Dirt Holding Capacity Cartridge combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
- Nominal 5-micron rating*
- High dirt-holding capacity maximizes utilization of the carbon block*
- Highly effective bad taste & odor and chlorine taste & odor reduction*
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: Bonded PAC
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Inner/Outer Wraps: Polyolefin
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gaskets: Buna-N
- Temperature Rating: 40-180ºF (4.4-82.2ºC)
- Maximum Dimensions: 4 5/8″ x 9 3/4″ (118 mm x 248 mm)
- Micron Rating* (nominal): 5
- Initial ?P (psi)@ Flow Rate (gpm): 4.3 psi @ 2 gpm (0.30 bar @ 7.6 Lpm)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction @ Flow Rate: >22,000 gallons @ 2 gpm (83,300L @ 7.6 Lpm)
* Based on manufacturer’s internal testing
- The EP cartridges will contain a very small amount of carbon fines (very fine black powder) and a new cartridge after installation should be flushed with sufficient water to remove the fines from your water system before using the water.
- Micron ratings based on 85% or greater removal of given particle size. Data obtained from actual particle counts using AC Fine Test Dust and Latex spheres.
- Estimated capacity using 2ppm free available chlorine (FAC) at continuous flow with greater than 90% reduction.
Warning: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.