OmniFilter RO2000 Series B – Reverse Osmosis Undersink Filter System
AS LOW AS
- Air gap faucet (Chrome)
- ROR2000 contains (1) 5 Micron polyspun cartridge and (1) 0.5 Micron carbon block cartridge (change every 3 months)
- 1 TFC membrane (OM1) (change 1 – 2 years)
- 1 inline carbon post filter (R200)
- 3-gallon pre-charged pressure tank
- Installation hardware and wrench
- You should change the filters in the RO2000 every six months. The membrane should be changed one or two years, depending on your water quality.
The RO2000 was also tested and certified by NSF International against NSF / ANSI Standard 58 for the reduction of Barium, Cadmium, Copper, Cyst, Hexavalent Chromium, Lead, Radium 226/228, Selenium, Total Dissolved Solids and Trivalent Chromium.