KX Matrikx Pb1 Carbon Block Filter 2.5 x 9.75 – 06-250-125-975
AS LOW AS
- Ideal for use in residential and commercial water purification systems
- Filters reduce soluble lead using an ion-exchange filter medium
- Outstanding chlorine taste and odor reduction
- Offer high levels of chemical reduction in potable drinking water
- Cyst Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma
- Turbidity Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Performance Tested and Verified by Independent Laboratory Testing
MATRIKX+ Pb1 extruded activated carbon filters reduce soluble lead using an ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead. Particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing particles. Standard 4.25″ x 9.75″ filters will reduce lead, meeting the performance requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 53 protocol for over 8,000 gallons when operating at a flow of 0.75 GPM. Manufactured with KX®’s proprietary extrusion process, MATRIKX® + Pb1 filters offer high levels of chemical reduction
in potable drinking water, including chlorine taste and odor.
MATRIKX® + Pb1 filters meet NSF/ANSI Standard 53, Turbidity and Cyst Reduction, including Cryptosporidium,Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma. Graded-density filtration combined with high dirt capacity extruded activated carbon provide several times greater life than molded filters.
MATRIKX® + Pb1 filters consist of activated carbon particles fused into a uniform block with enhanced adsorptive capacity and efficiency.
MATRIKX® + Pb1 filters flow in a radial (outside-to-inside) direction, providing increased dirt-holding capacity and low pressure drop. Unlike
granular activated carbon (GAC) filters, MATRIKX® + Pb1 cartridges will not channel or bypass due to the extreme uniformity of their extruded
activated carbon core. Service life of the MATRIKX® + Pb1 filter is greatly extended by a prefiltration medium.