GE 1201332 CTA 16 GPD Desal Standard Residential Membrane
AS LOW AS
The GE 1201332 CTA 16 GPD Desal Standard Residential Membrane is constructed of one or more membrane envelopes which are wound around a perforated central tube. The permeate water passes through the membrane into the envelope and spirals inward to the central tube.
- The GE Desal CTA-16 is a 16 Gallon Per Day RO Membrane.
- Unlike conventional filtration which can be maintenance-intensive, the membrane-separation technology uses crossflow filtration where impurities are captured on the membrane and are constantly swept away by the concentrate stream. Thus the RO membrane surface is continuously cleaned, which prolongs the life of the reverse osmosis membrane and reduces maintenance costs.The spiral-wound membrane element is constructed of one or more membrane envelopes which are wound around a perforated central tube. The permeate water passes through the membrane into the envelope and spirals inward to the central tube.
- The GE CTA-16 is a Cellulose-Acetate Membrane.
- The GE Desal CTA-16 RO Membrane is chlorine resistant. A sediment filter or a chlorine taste and odor reduction water filter may be used before the RO membrane if chlorine is present in your water supply.
- 16 Gallons Per Day
- Dimensions: 1.83″ W X 11.75″ L
- Average NaCl Rejection (%): 93.0
- Permeate Flow gpd @ 65 psi: 16
- Permeate flow specifications are based on 500 mg/L NaCl solution at 65 psi (4.5 bar) inlet pressure, 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery after 24 hours. Individual element flux may vary ±15%.
- Ametek-ROM-16C, 155415-01
- Bruner-A20283, A-2028-3
- Culligan-CTA-16, 21579, CTA-16A
- Lancaster-S1224, LA-1201332
- Marlo-T-1060, A2069011
- Microline-S1224, LA-1201332