Airpura Carbon Filter C600DLX Replacment Filter
AS LOW AS
Airpura Carbon Filter C600DLX Replacement Filter
The Airpura C600 removes harmful Airborne Chemicals and Gases from your indoor air.
Air enters from all sides and exits from the top. This provides 360° all around air intake and distribution. This simple and direct internal airflow avoids noisy turbulence associated with many air purifiers. Large particles are captured by the pre-filter. Airpura’s unique pressure seal ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters.
A refillable 26 lb 3″ deep carbon filter absorbs airborne chemicals, noxious gases, and odors.
A separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off-gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
The motor is out of the air flow.
Easy to move castors. Weighs 49 lbs.
5-year limited warranty on parts, 10 years of labor.
Filter Life – save money by changing filters separately.
- HEPA Barrier Filter – should be changed every 12 months.
- Pre-filters – can be vacuumed from the exterior of the unit and should be changed every 12 months.
- Carbon Filter – should be changed as needed in heavy applications and at least every 24 months in normal use
Features and Benefits:
- Pressure seal on the filter chamber lets all unfiltered air pass through without leakage
- Hepa-Barrier post filter.
- 26 lb carbon filter absorbs airborne chemicals, noxious gases, and odors
- Approximate treatment area is 2,000 square feet
- Filter chamber sealed with felt gaskets
- All metal housing ensures no plastic vapors are emitted
- Virtually silent
- Variable speed motor
- Unimpeded airflow
- Certified by the Environmental Technology Laboratory
- Particle removal: HEPA-Barrier post particle filter.
- Odor and chemical suppression: 26 lb carbon filter 3″ deep carbon bed.
- Free Air Flow: 560 cubic feet per minute free flow, delivers 440 cfm with filters.
- Pre-filter: 570 sq inch and 1″ deep.
- Housing: Powder cost steel
- Dimensions: H 23″ x 15″ diameter.
- Weight: 49 lbs
- Voltage Options: 115 or 220 volts.
- Watts: 120 on High 40 on low.
- Noise: 28.1 db on low 62.3 db on high. Normal room sound is 25.1 db.
- ETL Certified Conforms to CSA C22.2 no 113 ANSI / UL 507
- Colors: White, Black or Cream
- Warranty: Manufacturer provides five-year limited warranty on all parts and a ten-year limited warranty on any labor or repairs
- 627746001261 – Coconut Shell Carbon
- 627746001278 – Anthracite V-Blend shell